Happy Sunday! I hope your weekend is a good one. As a heads up, the Phys Flex Cert opens up tomorrow (Monday), so look for the email once it's open. I am super stoked to see you in the course.
Here's what went down this past week.
- My #1 Secret to Using HRV to Get Strong(er): I unleash my #1 "Secret" for harnessing HRV.
- Your Top Obstacle: Tell me your #1 obstacle.
- I would love your help on this: What is your #1 obstacle?
- Flex Diet Podcast Episode 226: A Deep Dive into Ketones, Astaxanthin, and Cognitive Enhancement with Dr. Hunter Waldman
- Flex Diet Podcast Episode 202: Cold water immersion and the body’s regulation systems: An interview with Dr. Dwayne Jackson
Article of the week:
IG Post of the week:
Gym Tune of the Week: Orbit Culture - "From The Inside”
Death metal growls - got it. Insane guitar playing - got it. Clean angelic vocals - got it. Wide-ranging wall of sound - got it. What's not to love about these Swedish metal masters?
Loving this entire album, especially this track.
Mike T Nelson CISSN, CSCS, MSME, PhD
Associate Professor, Carrick Institute
Owner, Extreme Human Performance, LLC
Editorial Board Member, STRONG Fitness Mag
Mike T Nelson is a Ph.D. and not a physician or registered dietitian. The contents of this email should not be taken as medical advice. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health problem - nor is it intended to replace the advice of a physician. Always consult your physician or qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health.