On today's Flex Diet Podcast, I'm talking to Warren Bartlett all about Reflexive Performance Reset, aka RPR. We discuss his new research and how to use RPR to feel better, prevent injury, and improve performance.
>> Listen Here<<
- Intro to Warren
- How Warren describes RPR
- Warren’s experience with RPR and Achilles tendinitis
- Design and results of Warren’s study
- Importance of doing RPR correctly
- Belly breathing - is it the best way?
- Warren’s takeaway from his study
- Addressing the skeptics
- Are there negative side effects?
- Limitations of RPR
- How would Warren suggest an athlete warm-up?
- What’s next for Warren?
- Find Warren IG: @warren_workouts
Mike T Nelson CISSN, CSCS, MSME, PhD
Associate Professor, Carrick Institute
Owner, Extreme Human Performance, LLC
Editorial Board Member, STRONG Fitness Mag
Mike T Nelson is a PhD and not a physician or registered dietitian. The contents of this email should not be taken as medical advice. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health problem - nor is it intended to replace the advice of a physician. Always consult your physician or qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health.