If you didn’t catch my earlier email, take a quick second to pause your day to read this one because it’ll only take 2 minutes, and it could be the one thing that changes the way you train your clients for life.
The Phys Flex Cert is officially OPEN for enrollment now.
When you enroll by tonight (Tues) at midnight PST, you get 2 bonus items:
- Fast action 48-hour bonus = Private 1-1 call with me valued at $250 – no cost to you
- The pre-recorded “Ask Me Anything” calls (expires this Wed at midnight)
After getting Phys Flex Certified, you’ll know:
- How to strategically program cold/hot therapy, breathwork, and the other homeostatic regulators that build robust and recoverable humans.
- How to help your clients become physiologically strong which will have them thriving in the uncertainty and stress that life throws at them.
- How to help your clients recover physically and mentally much faster from training.
This course was built for you if…
- You’re a trainer/coach who wants to have a step up/differentiator from other trainers. Most trainers don’t have the knowledge to program breathwork, hot/cold therapy, and how to work with pH changes and blood glucose in a way that’s simple yet very powerful for your average client.
- You’re a fitness enthusiast who’s confused about the latest fitness trends (biohacks, cough cough) and wants to know exactly how to work with them based on scientific studies.
In the Phys Flex Cert, I’m giving you the exact system that I use to train my clients on recoverability, health, and robustness.
Whether you’re an experienced trainer or simply have a passion for fitness, this course is for you.
The only requirement is that you show up, commit to yourself, commit to your current and future clients, and stop lighting your hair on fire.
I won't sit here and tell you that the course is easy.
I go ballZ deep in many areas via real research and practice for almost 30 total hours.
However, I know you can do it, and I'm here to personally answer any questions you have about the material.
That's right, you'll get my private email to ask any questions, and if you enroll before midnight tonight, you will also get a 1-hour private call to ask me anything.
I will do whatever I can to help you understand and apply the material.
You got this!
PS – The 48-hour bonus of the 1-1 consulting call for a full hour with me at no charge as the fast action bonus goes away tonight, Tuesday, at midnight PST, so don’t miss out.
PPS- here is what trainer and OCR athlete Ryan Baxter had to say:
Go to https://miket.me/physflex
Mike T Nelson CISSN, CSCS, MSME, PhD
Associate Professor, Carrick Institute
Owner, Extreme Human Performance,
LLC Editorial Board Member, STRONG Fitness Mag
Mike T Nelson is a PhD and not a physician or registered dietitian. The contents of this email should not be taken as medical advice. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health problem - nor is it intended to replace the advice of a physician. Always consult your physician or qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health.