Thank you so much to everyone who enrolled in the Flex Diet Cert. Super stoked for you!
Today I have a treat for you. My friend Kristina Hoyer and I talk about a wide range of topics from high-stress situations and how to handle them and more on today's new podcast.
>> Listen Here <<
We talk about her career in the military as an elite Navy rescue swimmer and her transition to civilian life.
We also talk about her experience with trauma, Reflexive Performance Reset (RPR), and the lessons you can learn from her experiences.
- Kristina and I chat kiteboarding - of course- haha.
- Learning when to quit certain activities or lifts
- Training to know your limits
- Learning how to get through high-stress situations
- Kristina’s experience in the Navy
- Resiliency-based mindset
- Transitioning to purpose-driven stress
- Strategies for bringing the body into a parasympathetic. state
- Kristina’s experience with RPR in Costa Rica
- Dealing with chronic pain
- Find Kristina on Instagram
- Or online: Kristina Hoyer Collective
PS- I know this one is a bit different of a topic, but it is an importan topic. Let me know what you think!
Mike T Nelson CISSN, CSCS, MSME, PhD
Associate Professor, Carrick Institute
Owner, Extreme Human Performance, LLC
Editorial Board Member, STRONG Fitness Mag
Mike T Nelson is a PhD and not a physician or registered dietitian. The contents of this email should not be taken as medical advice. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health problem - nor is it intended to replace the advice of a physician. Always consult your physician or qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health.